U.S. Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm Announces 2021 Virtual ARPA-E Summit
ARPA-E will host the 11th ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit virtually, May 24 – 27, 2021. The Summit convenes the best minds in innovation, business, academia, and government to advance cutting-edge technologies and facilitate relationships to move technologies to market.
2021 Summit attendees can expect:
- Technology Showcase featuring 300+ next-generation energy technologies
- Live demonstrations of select technologies
- Networking opportunities, including the Government Agency Networking Program (GANP)
- Breakout panels that highlight technical and commercial opportunities
- Exciting keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology.
To register, go to https://www.arpae-summit.com
U.S. Secretary of Energy Jennifer M. Granholm